Lawn Care-Natural Organic-Based
The Alternative® (Organic-Based) Program
All lawns are not the same. While one may have a pest or disease problem, another may be suffering with signs of burnout. Unfortunately, most lawn care services fail to recognize this and charge customers for unnecessary treatments. With NaturaLawn® of America’s organic-based lawn care program, a soil test will be conducted first in order to design a customized program based on the specific needs of YOUR lawn.
The Alternative® Program Includes:
- Natural, organic-based fertilization
- Balanced Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur
- Controlled-release nutrients to promote deep root growth of grass
- Selected Weed Controls*
- Crabgrass reducer in the spring
- Insect controls for surface-feeding insects
- Exclusive Ryzin-KoteTM soil amendment
- Specifically formulated treatments using proprietary products
*Please note: Any weed and insect control material used is applied in accordance to soil analysis and local conditions. When control materials are applied by NaturaLawn of America, they are used sparingly and in conjunction with an ongoing IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program.
Compare our two programs or read about our environmental impact.